SC100 - Skylink Wireless Home Security System

Skylink SC-100 Security System Deluxe Kit
If you're budget is within $100, SC100 - Skylink is a good choice.
"For the money SC100 - Skylink  is a good deal. The directions are well laid out and not too hard to read. Bought this for my sis in law's simple three bedroom rambler. The siren is just deafining. Set it off just to hear it and I swear I had some short term hearing loss!. I would advise getting the add on alarm and NOT putting the control panel by the front door though, or programming the backdoor sensors to go off immediately. In 30 seconds someone could walk to the control panel and smash it. My only gripe would be the motion sensor range isn't too great, seems like 20'."
"SC100 - Skylink  is Great system- easy to install and use. Total instal time for control panel, 5 doors sensors and 2 motion sensors- 2 hours. One feature which I would have liked to see is adjustable entry and exit delay times."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails