Visonic POWERMAX+ KIT2 Powermax Plus Wireless Home Security System

POWERMAX+KIT2 - Visonic Powermax Security System Kit
Visonic Powermax is the superb solution if you are looking for wireless home security system. It’s perfect for a smaller home or apartment, or someone that’s just starting out with home security.
The kits include:
(1) Controller, Receiver, Sounder, and Keypad
(2) 4-Button keyfob (MCT234)

(3) Mini Magnetic Contact (MCT302)
(1) Wireless 85lbs Pet-Tolerant Digital PIR Detector (K9-85MCW)
(1) Transformer
(1) Backup Battery
What people say about this system:
  • Visonic POWERMAX+ KIT2  system was so easy to install, works great. I don't have a home phone so i bought a magic jack and hooked it up to the alarm and works perfect. highly recommend this alarm
  • I never installed a security system before but I was able to follow the instructional dvd that was included with ease. Visonic POWERMAX+ KIT2  has been up and running for over a month now without a single problem. I did have to order some additional magnetic contacts for some of my doors but I was able to wire them into the transmitters with no problem at all.

  • I have a 1350sq foot one story home and I am so pleased with the Visonic POWERMAX+ KIT2  that I am ordering more accessories. The only thing that stopped me from giving the system 4 stars is the motion detector. It does not work consistently. I am not even going to include it with my system. I’ve read other reviews about how difficult it was to set up the system, but I’m not sure if those reviewers had the instructional DVD. The DVD shows you how to set up all the basics and all of the accessories that came with it were already pre-enrolled. The only thing I had to enroll was the smoke detector and that took about 2 minutes. I had the whole system up and running in about 30 minutes. It took about 45 minutes to place the sensors around my home.When I did a test I was very pleased. Once the alarm was activated, the system called my cell phone immediately. The alarm was also very loud and could be heard throughout the entire house.
One neat idea is to add a few cameras into the mix. This will allow you to take a peek at your property, when you are inside the home. It’s not just convenient for when you’re out of town, but also to see if there has been a delivery, when the kids get home from school, and any other day-to-day activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails